Wednesday 14 September 2011

Happy Wednesday! :)

I have to say I have been quite productive lately - this week I started listing my Prehistoric jewellery online, and I realised that I didn't have a great deal of it....so I made more! LOL!  Actually the thing which irritates me the most about all this is taking photos.  It so annoying when I take lots of photos of one necklace only to find out that they are ALL blurred and I have to take them all over again....!! I think it was too dark though, I did that last night, late afternoon after the sun had made its way around the garden :)

Anyhoo, I now have 21 followers, and of course I would LOVE some more!  I have sent messages to LIKE my Facebook Page to pretty much ALL of my friends on Facebook and I know only a handful have done so.  I'm not sure when to send them out again....I don't want to spam everyone!  Of course, there may be the odd chance that nobody can be bothered.

But hey, it's early days yet, I've only been going for 2 weeks, and the other thing I have been doing is looking at statistics of how often I have visitors and when.  Quite useful - at the moment I have discovered that Thursday and weekends are fairly quiet days.  Weekends - possibly because I don't list anything then, but I have no idea about Thursdays.  Ialso found it interesting that as I promoted my jewellery online I was still getting quite a few visits.

Last weekend I wasn't able to do much as I was in Cambridgeshire watching my brother take his vintage biplane flight (woohoo!) and on Saturday I was in London at Proms in the Park (again - woohoo!) and didn't get back until Sunday late afternoon.  It was still useful to find out how visits drop during the time when I am not listing or promoting!

Also, my website has finally corrected itself! It is www.wix.com/gemstone_orchid/portfolio
I have added my Twitter feed on the right hand side twitter.com/GemstoneOrchid
But unfortunately I can't find a widget for my Facebook Page so I'll put it here:
Gemstone Orchid Facebook Page

See you later! :)
Siobhan xx

No comments: