Wednesday 17 August 2011

Just a quick blog!

Yes, I know I totally missed blogging last week....and I almost missed this week too.  Well this week I have put a reminder in my mobile so it should go off every Wednesday and hopefully I'll get into regular blogging!

So, sorry but this is just a quickie, as I have plenty to do and I have a BIG distraction in the shape of a small black cat trying to get to the US from the UK...!

Anyway the jewellery is going well, I have made quite a lot and I have - for the moment - stopped making, and I have been concentrating my efforts on creating a website which is almost ready, my photos are definitely ready and I will be ordering business cards very soon.  This week I have been REALLY trying to compile some good descriptions for my jewellery for Etsy.  So far so good.  Also planning on re-doing the business plan including a cash flow forecast which I have just got to grips with and re-doing the marketing plan.  I've been quite productive today and I hope to continue being productive up until Friday afternoon, then I'll be taking a break on Saturday to visit my brother in Milton Keynes.

As I said, sorry about the quickie, but I have put a reminder in my phone to blog every Wednesday.  Something is better than nothing, right? :)

Siobhan x

No comments: