Saturday 18 June 2011

Springing back into action

Wow.  It has been over a year since I last blogged about my creativity.....!  Well, certain things kind of distracted me really.  Stuff at work got to me too much and thinking about that kind of took over......

BUT.....I am ready to blog again, and I am hoping to continue blogging more often.  To cut a long story short, I took redundancy at work at the end of March 2011 and I feel fantastic!  I'm not too sure what I'm going to do but for now, I am enjoying being creative again, and being able to devote the time I want to it as well.  Not only this, but I am planning on creating and selling lots more handmade jewellery online, via my Etsy shop.  I had one set up for a while, but now is the perfect opportunity not only to play with my creativity but to see if it can make me some money!

So basically what I am saying is that I am back, I'm being creative and I am planning on not only sharing my creativity more often on this blog, but I hope to be sharing my experiences, ups and downs, along with some cheeky advertising and links to my Etsy store.  So keep your eyes peeled for more frequent posts.... :)

Siobhan x

No comments: