Friday 11 December 2009

I'll post some more soon, I promise!!

Right, I know its December already and I haven't posted much...!!  Sorry!  :o.  I have been very busy doing lots of things.  But I will post a few things up on the last couple of week's run up to Christmas, I promise!  I just need to take photos of things I have made.  Yes, I have made LOTS and LOTS of Christmas cards out of last year's cards and most Christmas related items that you usually throw away, but I shall explain those later.  In the meantime, I have learnt to KNIT!!!  I have made three scarves already and I am SO incredibly addicted to it.  Wierdly, I have not knitted for an entire week, although I did actually spend £27 on wool and pretty thread the other day...! ;o/  I have to say that knitting your own stuff is very expensive.  BUT man, is it addictive and calming!  Stress-knitting......its just so nice!  Mind you, if you're doing a complicated stitch, its best not to watch TV whilst you're doing it....trust me...!!!

I have also made a couple of necklaces which I might post up here too, AND its my parent's Golden Wedding Anniversary at the end of January and I have a brilliant project lined up for that which I am planning on posting AS I create it.  I really didn't know what to get until I was browsing on the internet and I had a brilliant idea!  I didn't buy what I saw in the shop - I just had a different idea! :o)

Anyways.....I will post some things shortly, and I will try to keep up a blog at least once or twice a week if I can't manage one an evening! 

Watch this space!! 

S
xx

No comments: