Sunday 3 May 2009

Creativity Unleashed

The first blog of creativity is a recent one, although I have many many other photos which I might post here from time to time. I guess its not that important to have everything running chronologically here, this blog is all about the things I have created. So here goes!



This Birthday card was made for my Boyfriend's sister. At home I have many, many different types of card, papers, peel-offs etc. I have so much stuff I am trying to use it all up before buying any more. Its a chalenge but I have managed to do it so far!

Anyway, as you can see, I had a background paper of srolled writing which I lined with gold peel-off edgeing. I took the blue floral card and inserted two seperate pieces of very thin copper craft wire, and swirled them round to make the flower stems. I finished them off with star shaped brads. The flowers are made of fabric, and I pur simple round brads in the centre, in the same holes as the wires. I taped all this securely on the back before sticking it down, and adding a little black peel-off edgeing on two sides.

The "Happy Birthday" peel-off was stuck on to paper from the same as that from the background piece, stuck onto black paper to make the words stand out. I was very pleased with the result and I hope she is too. My Boyfriend seemed to like it!

No comments: